[Exim] $h_Envelope-to: in .forward Exim filter

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Sander Smeenk
To: exim-users
Oggetto: [Exim] $h_Envelope-to: in .forward Exim filter
Hi,

I have a little section in my .forward file to log the addresses I
receive mail on. The file is # Exim filter format, ofcourse ;)

| # Localpart logging!
| logfile $home/exim4.localpart.log 0640
| if $h_To: matches "freshdot.net"
| then
|     logwrite " to $h_To:"
| endif
| if $h_Cc: matches "freshdot.net"
| then
|     logwrite " cc $h_Cc:"
| endif
| if $h_Envelope-To: matches "freshdot.net"
| then
|     logwrite "eto $h_Envelope-To:"
| endif

$h_To matches and works, $h_Cc matches and works, but $h_Envelope-To
never matches. Is this header unavailable during .forward processing,
or did I do something wrong?

Thanks,
Sander.