[Exim] LWN Article - Spam-proofing the mail system

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] LWN Article - Spam-proofing the mail system
This article at LWN covers one of the repeating questions on the list -
regarding authenticating senders in some way.  Its a good summary of the
state of the art:-
    http://lwn.net/Articles/63578/

This is a "pay for" LWN article, currently available to subscribers
only. LWN is well worth subscribing to, although all their content
becomes free (much of it starts free - its just some of the content
thats subscription based) after a week. Therefore if you are not a
subscriber and do not wish to become one, you can fire up your computer
on Christmas day and read this one!! [Personally I'll be doing
something else]

    Nigel