[Exim] /var/spool/exim/scan revisited

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Brett Humphreys
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] /var/spool/exim/scan revisited
Hello folks,
    About three months ago Frank DeChellis wrote about an issue he was
having with exim + exiscan
(http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20030922/060411.html)

I seem to be having the same problems with exim as he had:
/var/spool/exim/scan right now has about 13,000 folders in it.

I believe I've got mostly the latest and greatest, my acl list doesn't
use the "discard" verb, as one user posted.

I'm using exim + exiscan + clamav + spamassassin (spamd).

It seems to me that the mail is being delivered properly. Trying to
make sure each one of the 13k messages are delivered properly would take
me too long, so I'm assuming from a random sampling that they were
delivered without error.

Any Thoughts?

exim -bV reports:

Exim version 4.24 #3 built 28-Oct-2003 15:12:07
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2003
Berkeley DB: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.1.25: (July 17, 2003)
Support for: iconv()
Authenticators:
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile autoreply pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
Contains exiscan-acl patch revision 13 (c) Tom Kistner
[http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan/]

--
Brett Humphreys
BuildLinks