[Exim] Blocking spam

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Alex
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Blocking spam
Hi!
I've migrated to Exim from sendmail, but forced a
problem:
how to block the messages, received from hosts which
are not the MX of the domain, ther IP belongs to?
(this was realised in my previous configuration to
block spammers)
I can't reject mail in case of the sender host IP not
belongs to MX of domain presented in FROM field- it
could be my backup relay or smth else. So, I need to
get IP of the remote host, then get the domain it
belongs to, get the list of domain MXes and check
whether the IP of any MX is equal to the IP of the
host, which established connection with my server.
Now, I think it could be realised with embedded Perl
or something more complicated... :(
Does anybody know how to do it in a simply way? How?
:)

PS Probably, there are more reliable methods to block
messages from spammers. Could anybody describe?

WBR,
Alex Dyn