Re: [Exim] My Server as spamming machine !

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Wakko Warner
CC: James P. Roberts, exim-users, Suresh Ramasubramanian, Rejo Zenger, ankush dawar
Asunto: Re: [Exim] My Server as spamming machine !
On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, Wakko Warner wrote:

> exim -bs
>
> This accepts a message speaking smtp on stdin/stdout. The host is null in this
> case. ACLs do run:
> # exim -bs
> 220 veg.animx.eu.org ESMTP Exim 4.24 Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:06:48 -0500
> EHLO x
> 550 HELO doesn't look like a hostname
> #

However, for

exim user@domain </some/message

the SMTP ACLs do not run (they can't - there's no SMTP!); only the
non-SMTP ACL runs. And exim -bS is also not SMTP (it just uses SMTP
constructs to pass the envelope, but is not interactive).