Re: [Exim] verizon.net & hotmail.com problems

Author: Jeff Lasman
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] verizon.net & hotmail.com problems
On Tuesday 16 December 2003 11:48 am, you wrote:

> Could it be a network problem ? Something like packets
> of the wrong size (just on some boundary perhaps)
> or fragmentation in a place that upsets your network kit ?

It could very well be, and two nice people from the Inet Access list
have offered to help me track that down, since it's beyond my
knowledge.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA 92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation