Re: [Exim] Friends only configuration

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Kevin Reed
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Friends only configuration
Vadim Hiekin said:

> Does anyone have any ideas on how to configure exim with "friends only"
> functionality ala spamarrest.com? What I am looking for is to have only
> emails from authorized senders delivered. Unauthorized emails would go
> into holding queues until authorized or deleted due to expiration.

Imagine two friends starting the same type of service at the same time
never getting what the other sent because each has not approved the
other..

Kinda funny actually now that I think about it... :-)

Personally, I wouldn't use or configure such a thing, but I know a couple
on the list that use something like that... I'm sure they will say
something...

--
Kevin W. Reed - TNET Services, Inc.
Unoffical Exim MTA Info Forums - http://exim.got-there.com/forums