[Exim] could exim problem be hardware caused?

Top Pagina
Auteur: Jeff Lasman
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] could exim problem be hardware caused?
I'm still at a loss, but I uninstalled and then reinstalled exim from
RPMs supplied by DirectAdmin (and which are working fine on my
DirectAdmin testbed).

I still can't get email with attachments from hotmail and others. So
I'm wondering if some kind of configuration error not in the install
(for example some kind of directory permission problems) could possibly
cause this problem?

Or perhaps some other kind of problem?

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA 92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation