Re: Re: [Exim] help

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Ken Lowther
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: Re: [Exim] help
Well, your English is better than my French. However. What operating system?
Personally, I can say if you have a choice, you can use Mandrake and the rpm
packages found at rpmhelp.net. It works well with minimum effort. After you
see what it is doing, it is easier to figure out where and how to make changes.

Even if you can set up Mandrake on test server, this may be a big help to you
and us. Just about any change you make on the test server will be applicable
to your real server. Mandrake is a French company so that may make it easier
for you to find help that way too.

Ken Lowther

Quoting "goulou.k" <goulou.k@???>:

> In first i just would like install exim and configure it for use it same as a
> mail server.
> In second part i will filter any mail it come in sever, and add scripts.
> For example : a admin create a count on our server mail and after he will send
> us mail with a particularly subject and if the subject correspond to a
> particularly command the script will change automatically change the contents

of