Re: Re: [Exim] help

Top Pagina
Auteur: goulou.k
Aan: Derrick, exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: Re: [Exim] help
In first i just would like install exim and configur it for use it same as a mail server.
In second part i will filter any mail it come in sever, and add sripts.
For example : a admin creat a count on our server mail and after he will send us mail with a particulary subject and if the subject correspond to a particulary command the sript will change atomaticly change the contents of the web page of the admin by the contents of the mail (for example).

Thanks.