Re: [Exim] Exim instances sharing db directory.

Top Pagina
Auteur: David Woodhouse
Aan: Pat Lashley
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Exim instances sharing db directory.
On Sat, 2003-12-13 at 16:38 -0800, Pat Lashley wrote:
> Why don't you just have your 'real' Exim skip the sender callout
> if it is getting the message from your relay? You didn't post
> your ACLs; but I suspect that a '! hosts = your-relay' before the
> 'verify = sender/callout' would do the job.

Because I _want_ the real Exim to do the same callouts. The real Exim
issues a temporary reject for a temporary sender verification, while the
relay accepts the mail if that happens.

I suppose I could make the _relay_ completely stop doing sender
verification, but that means generating bounces even for senders which
are _permanently_ invalid.

--
dwmw2