Re: [Exim] Anyone using SPF?

Author: David Saez
To: Avleen Vig, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Anyone using SPF?
Hi !!

> I was wondering if anyone has had good or bad experiences with Sender
> Permitted From.
>
> It seems a very confusing setup and I'm not sure if the end result is
> worth it.

by now results you will get almont no rejects due to spf, mainly because
it's adoption has just started. Nevertheless it will not hurt to use it
and will help promoting it.

> Most importantly, is it's integration with Exim difficult?

It's very simple, you have an exim 4 acl with installation instructions
at http://spf.pobox.com/

--
Best regards ...

Of all the people I've met you're certainly one of them

   On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
   Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
   08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53