RE: [Exim] allow relay thru Domain instead of Host

Author: Terry Shows
To: ketvin, exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] allow relay thru Domain instead of Host
Have you tried:
hostlist relay_from_hosts = xx.xx.xx.xx/xx (I haven't tried this, but it
should work)

This will allow you to include an entire subnet for the domain. BUT be
careful, as a few others have mentioned, this could make you an open relay.
Getting listed on a few open-relay lists can cause you a lot of rejected
outgoing emails.

TS.