Re: [Exim] Spam Assassin

Author: Tim Jackson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Spam Assassin
Hi Rahul, on Wed, 10 Dec 2003 17:21:35 +0530 you wrote:

> i have this version of exim running on my server can upgrade but exim
> 4.xx doesn't allow relay through domains

This is not correct. (I'm assuming by "relay through domains" you mean you
want to relay based on sender domain? If so, it's a silly idea except in a
restricted environment, but you certainly can do it with Exim 4).

I'm not aware of anything that you can do with Exim 3 but you can't with
Exim 4, so I think you should look again. Aside from anything else, you
are missing out on a wealth of new features in Exim 4 - plus, Exim 3 isn't
maintained any more.

Tim