[Exim] Temporay deny for extended away user

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Frank S. Bernhardt
Para: Exim Users List
Assunto: [Exim] Temporay deny for extended away user
Greetings!

I have a customer where one of the employees will be on vacation for a
month and does not want to receive any mail in that time period. He's
already informed everyone in his address book of this.

What they want to do is delete the user from the system so that no
e-mail will get to him but I think that's rather drastic.

I suggested adding an ACL into the configure, something like this:

deny    message specified recipient out of office and will not accept \ e-mail
    local_parts = lsearch;/etc/awayusers

and in /etc/awayusers I add his account name and any aliases:

joe
jblow

I've tested this on one of my machines and it seems to work ok.

Is this a good/reasonable/stupid/dumb way to to do it?

--

Regards

Frank S. Bernhardt
b.c.s.i.