[Exim] Convert change problems

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Roxik
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Convert change problems
Hi

I try to upgrade my exim3 to exim4, and I have small problems:

1) In exim3 I use this director to block unwanted mails
block:
driver= smartuser
domains = "lsearch;/virtual/relay"
local_parts = ${local_part}
require_files = /virtual/${domain}/etc/spam/${local_part}
senders = "lsearch; /virtual/${domain}/etc/spam/${local_part}"
new_address = :fail: Spam NOT Allowed!
verify_only
verify_recipient

So, each user can block diffrent addresses for each domain.
Its work great. If ./virtual/<domain>/etc/spam/<local_part> exist, and
constain _spam_address, then this director redirect sender to new_address
:))

I try convert this part to exim4, and it work, but....
It ALWAYS require ./virtual/<domain>/etc/spam/<local_part>.
Is directive require_files changes?
When spam_file not exist, then exim log in panic log: file no found.

2) How I can handle viruses (I use NOD32 - deamon) by ACL rules?

--
Greetings
R.