RE: [Exim] Rbl checking only for incoming messages

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Somuchfun
Para: exim-users
Assunto: RE: [Exim] Rbl checking only for incoming messages
Kevin,
I tried your suggestion but it does not work. I wonder if it even could work
the way you suggested it because local_domains has domain names in it and
the rbl lists do ip address lookups so both are not really compatible.
Perhaps the solution is to not run authenticated senders through the rbl
lists?