[Exim] sample config for smtp server (different delivery str…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Robert Mena
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] sample config for smtp server (different delivery strategies)
Hi,

I am migrating both my mx and smtp servers from qmail
to exim. So far I've successfully installed and
configured an internal server (also previously qmail)
with no problems.

I've used the default setup, turned of that
rfc_something (ident) and the ip lookup.

In order to replace the smtp I'd need to have the
configuration enabled so the following scenario would
take place.

a) if the ip of the sender belongs to certain ip
classes I'd use a different send strategy, with fewer
simulataneos deliveries

b) if the ip of the sender belongs to certain ip
classes it would have two different send strategies,
one for messages up to X Kb and other for messages
above that limit

I am still reading that spec.txt but any help would be
great!

The ideia is that some "premium" users (based on ip)
have more priority (item a) and I do not want a user
that sends a 10Mb email to 100 people to eat all my
bandwidth (item b) by sending those messages more
slowly that small ones.

- rt

PS. Any other tips regarding this are welcome,