AW: AW: [Exim] yahoo.com makes callout senderverify unusable…

Author: Matthias Lewandowski
To: 'Suresh Ramasubramanian'
CC: exim-users
Subject: AW: AW: [Exim] yahoo.com makes callout senderverify unusable!?
Yes, I have searched the list and found the ACL-rules

and...2 hours ago I have implemented it...works fine...I'll watch it.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Matthias Lewandowski
Systemtechnik Internet

Telefon +49 (30) 59 00 69-00
Telefax +49 (30) 59 00 69-99
CBXNET combox internet service gmbh
Potsdamer Strasse 96 - D-10785 Berlin
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg - HRB 71171
Geschäftsführer: Lutz Treutler

<http://www.cbxnet.de> - <mailto:support@cbxnet.de>