Re: [Exim] yahoo.com makes callout senderverify unusable!?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andreas Metzler
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] yahoo.com makes callout senderverify unusable!?
On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 11:29:03AM +0100, Matthias Lewandowski wrote:
> the last days I recognized a lot of frozen bounces
> to yahoo.com addresses.

[...]
> So what are the yahoo-MTAs doing? Accept every null-sender mail, making
> callouts impossible?

[...]

They usually simply reject after DATA instead of after RCPT TO, so
callouts generally don't work. However if a yahoo account is misused
for spamming and they start getting $bignumber of bounces, they reject
_this_ account after RCPT TO, so yahoo-callouts are not totally
useless.
                  cu andreas