Re: [Exim] Exim with virtual users

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Avleen Vig
A: Sergio Aguayo
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim with virtual users
On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 01:48:18PM -0500, Sergio Aguayo wrote:
> Hi to all
>
> This question is very simple. How can i configure exim to have multiple
> mail accounts on multiple domains (in this case i have claridad.edu.pe
> and andeangroup.org) without using system accounts? I know this is
> possible, as cPanel makes that.

Hi Sergio,
It's amazing how much this question has been asked in the last two
months. It seems to be a significant amount more than previously.

Anyway, you would have good luck searching the archives which are linked
from www.exim.org to find the answer to your question. There are
multiple good solutions depending on a number of factors:
Do you want to use a database backend like mysql or not?
What other features are you looking to incorporate?
What scale are you working at/how many users?
How much flexibility do you want?

If you're lazy, one possible solution to your problem is in my
signature.

--
Avleen Vig
Systems Administrator