Re: [Exim] Malware and Spam Scanning in an ISP environment w…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Marc Haber
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Malware and Spam Scanning in an ISP environment with "Mandantenfaehigkeit"
On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, Marc Haber wrote:

> OK, I understand now. I thought your message basically was "use the
> system filter".
>
> Maybe an ACL to be evaluated after the reception was completed (even
> after the acl_data) would be a good idea too.

In a conventional configuration, where automatic delivery happens after
a message is received, "after reception is complete" and "at the start
of delivery" are almost the same thing (apart from re-deliveries).
Putting such code in the delivery function is much more logical, because
that is where the code for bouncing at delivery time is.