Re[2]: [Exim] Exim 4.30 problem?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tim Jackson
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re[2]: [Exim] Exim 4.30 problem?
On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 08:13:11 +0100 Tom Kistner <tom@???> wrote:
> Tim Jackson wrote:

> > If it's any help, I've got a test installation of 4.30 *without* Exiscan,
> > and am not having any problems with sender or recipient (including
> > recipient callout) verification.

> My fault, I managed to mess up acl.c. :( New version is on the site.

if i might make a suggestion, why not keep links to both the latest
version of exiscan and the previous stable version on the site?

last night, i wanted to install 4.24 on a client's system, but you only
had the first cut at 4.30 out there. after i saw the issues, i scrounged
around until i found a copy of the 4.24 patch file on another system
i maintained, so i managed, but it would have been slightly easier
if i could have gotten 4.24 directly.

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@???