RE: [Exim] Most efficient spam rejection with Bogofilter

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Matt Sealey
A: Exim Users Mailing List
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Most efficient spam rejection with Bogofilter

My site is 4 users, 2 of which use it every day, 2 of which don't and
don't get more than 1 email a week anyway, internally ;)

> The second problem is that bogofilter requires regular re-training. It

At least 2 of us will be retraining it. I do it habitually.

> Initially I trained it with my personal mail archives, and it still very
> often miss-identifies all the 419-fraud scams as non-spam, sometimes
> even giving them a spam rating of less than 0.5, perhaps though because
> there were relatively few of those in my archived spam folders!
> (btw, exim-users mail gets a consistent spamicity=0.000000 :-)

Well.. I don't care that some spam slip through. I know that all the
spam it DOES catch is legitimate spam, and I just want to force it
to never get to the inbox. The spam/ham ratio is low anyway, and
the caught/escaped spam ratio is some 25:1 - 25 less emails in my
inbox is good in my eyes.

--
Matt Sealey <matt@???>