[Exim] How to get Exim to listen on more than one port?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Kevin M. Barrett
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] How to get Exim to listen on more than one port?
All,

    Quick Question, is it at all possible to get exim to listen on more than
one port ( i.e. port 25 and an alternet port 26 ) .  It seems that a lot of
ISPs are now blocking outbound port 25 connections to attempt to cut off
Spamers that may have an account on their network.  This also makes it
impossible for employees to send email ( authenticated or not ) from their
Corporate mail account.  I can not change the primary port as that would
just break inbound email altogether,  But if I could define a new port for
Employee's to use to connect to the mail server then that might work.

Thanks in advance

Kevin

PS: I'm using exim 4.20