Re: [Exim] Best IMAP and POP Servers?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Peter Bowyer
To: Exim-Users \(E-mail\)
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Best IMAP and POP Servers?
Marc Perkel wrote:

> So - is there any other solutions out there that do something like
> this? I need virtual domains. I need to run it off 1 ip address. What
> are other people doing for multiple domains?

Courier is generally better-regarded than UW for IMAP - more flexible, less
resource-hungry.

Like many, I have it set up to share a mysql authentication table with exim,
with maildir delivery into a file structure organised by virtual domain, all
owned by a single /etc/passwd user. Simple admin scripts create new domains
/ mailboxes, and all the auth stuff is in the database so can be easily
maintained.

Works very well here.

Peter