[Exim] how do i fix this ? ct-net.org loops back to myself ?…

Author: linuxinfo
To: glug-tech@linux.org.za
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [Exim] how do i fix this ? ct-net.org loops back to myself ??
Please could someone advise what would cause the following error.
I can send mail to all my other domains without this error, and they are
all configured the same on the server(exim 4). I looked at the dns record
there seem to be nothing that might cause a loop ??

"

This is the Postfix program at host ctb-mesg4.saix.net.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

            The Postfix program

<bertie@???>: mail for ct-net.org loops back to myself

"
Many Thanks