[Exim] Exim filters - assistance please

Author: Chris Blake
To: Exim-Users (E-mail)
Subject: [Exim] Exim filters - assistance please
Good day community,

Trying to get my way around filters, and being kinda new don`t know
whats going on...

I`m trying to filter as follows :

if $sender contains "thename@???"
then
deliver tome@???
endif

if $recipients contains "@wherever.com"
then
deliver tome@???
endif

But this is not working...I only found examples from the 3.x filter docs
cuz thats the version we`re using...

This is the second day on exim for me and I need to apply some filters
rather quickly...

Any help appreciated....

--
Chris Blake
Technical Support Consultant

    Before he became a hermit, Zarathud was a young Priest, and
took great delight in making fools of his opponents in front of his
followers.
    One day Zarathud took his students to a pleasant pasture and
there he confronted The Sacred Chao while She was contentedly grazing.
    "Tell me, you dumb beast," demanded the Priest in his
commanding voice, "why don't you do something worthwhile?  What is your
Purpose in Life, anyway?"
    Munching the tasty grass, The Sacred Chao replied "MU".  (The
Chinese ideogram for NO-THING.)
    Upon hearing this, absolutely nobody was enlightened.
    Primarily because nobody understood Chinese.
        -- Camden Benares, "Zen Without Zen Masters"