[Exim] How to work with an extremely large reject list?

Author: sane
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: [Exim] How to work with an extremely large reject list?
I have a rather large sender reject list on my system I would like to
implement.
I am running Exim 4.20 on Redhat 7.3

Here is a snip of the ACL in question:
check_recipient:

deny    message = You have been blacklisted we will not accept mail from
you. IP/HOST/NET banned by postmaster
        hosts = /services/mail/exim/etc/reject-connect

accept hosts = :

  accept  recipients = postmaster@???
deny    message = I'm sorry but $local_part@$domain does not have an account
here. I will not accept this message. $primary_hostname
        !verify = recipient

deny senders = /services/mail/exim/etc/sender-reject
message = I'm sorry but the postmaster has blackholed your domain. I will
not accept mail from you.

But the sender-reject list is so long it takes forever so I want to turn it
into a db lookup:
deny senders =
${lookup{$sender_address_local_part@$sender_address_domain}dbmnz*@{/services
/mail/exim/etc/sender-reject.db}}
message = I'm sorry but the postmaster has blackholed your domain. I will
not accept mail from you.

A snippit of what is in the base file for sender-reject.db:

0-0-7.co.uk
0-0.net
0-free-sex.com
0-go.net
0-go.org
0-in.com
0-risk-order-viag

Try to build dbm and dbmnz, but it does not work can someone point me in the
right direction?