Re: [Exim] Forcing relay to another SMTP server for AOL addr…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andreas Metzler
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Forcing relay to another SMTP server for AOL addresses
On Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 04:33:52PM -0500, Andy Firman wrote:
[...]
> ps. Is there any good howto's out there for upgrading
> Debian stable to Exim 4? Is it difficult?

There are backports for woody, e.g. my semiofficial ones on
http://www.logic.univie.ac.at/~ametzler/debian/exim4manpages/woody/
(sorry, ix86 only, and you'll also need the GnuTLS backport).

Vanilla eximconfig-setups should be painlessly upgraded with "apt-get
install exim4", if you have got a complicated, handcrafted setup you
are probably better of with ignoring the contents of exim4-config and
using /usr/sbin/exim_convert4r4. See
/usr/share/doc/exim4-base/*, especially README.Debian.gz.
              cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"