[Exim] Forcing relay to another SMTP server for AOL addresse…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Stephen Sherlock
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] Forcing relay to another SMTP server for AOL addresses
Hi all,

We currently have a working exim which happily routes email locally and externally. However, we've noticed that we cannot send email to any AOL addresses - we just get a bounced message that says AOL won't accept addresses from residential (dynamic) IP addresses.

This obviously causes a bit of a problem, since a lot of people still insist on using AOL for some unknown reason ;)

I've tried searching the web, but can't find any documents from people with similar problems.

I'd like to just send email for AOL users through our ISP's relay, since the internet connection isn't the most reliable in the world.

Is this possible with exim? If so, where should I be looking to find out how to achieve it?

Thanks,

Steve Sherlock