[Exim] Re: smtp-forwarding

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Bernard Massot
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Re: smtp-forwarding
On Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 11:07:46AM +0100, Daniel Schatz wrote:
> Hi,
> i want to do some smtp-forwarding with exim. can someone tell me how to
> configure exim to forward all mails it gets for a specific domain, let's
> say example.com, to another ip-adress (my "hidden" mailserver). on the
> other hand exim should forward all mails from my "hidden" mailserver to
> all internet-domains, but should only accept incoming connections from
> my "hidden" mailserver (if the destination is everything but the
> example.com domain).

> there should be no local user on the exim machine, just forwarding in
> both directions. how can i shut down local mail delivery, or should i?

Just remove the directors that do local delivery.

> i thought about using:
> relay_domains = *.example.com
>
> and for outgoing mails:
> host_accept_relay = 192.168.1.1 (my "hidden" ms, f.e.)
>
> is that correct

Seems correct.

> what should i take care of?

To send all mails addressed to example.com to your internal server, use
a "domainlist" router.

I can't help you more because I haven't used exim 3 for a very long time
(if you can switch to exim 4, do it, it's really better and you'll get
more help from this list).
--
Bernard Massot