Re: [Exim] exiscan question

Top Pagina
Auteur: Tim Jackson
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] exiscan question
Hi Ruth, on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:42:23 +0000 you wrote:

> I am using exim with exiscan-acl + SpamAssassin, and am pretty happy
> with it. However, as I have set it up to reject outright most spam that
> is sent (reject score is 5.0), it means it is difficult to tune the
> rules. Is there a way to see the spam_report for messages that are
> rejected, possibly in the reject log? Alternatively, is it possible to
> append rejected messages to a file, without any further mail processing?

I'm not entirely sure whether it's possible to achieve a similar effect
with Exiscan, but if you use SA-Exim (
http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/sa.html ) instead for spam scanning,
that gives you a load of configurable options for saving complete rejected
messages to files, which you can then review later. Handy.

Tim