Re: [Exim] Lists antiSpam.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Juha Saarinen
A: Walt Reed
Cc: Andrew - Supernews, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Lists antiSpam.
Walt Reed wrote:

> That's news! I went to the web site and could find no mention of this.
>
> Is it ALL easynet.nl lists or just blackholes.easynet.nl?

Sorry, got the date wrong -- the list is going away on Dec 1.

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 14:44:40 +0100 (West-Europa (standaardtijd))
From: easynet.nl abuse handling dept. <abuse@???>
To: spamtools@???
Subject: [spamtools] [easynet.nl] HEADS UP - the easynet.nl blacklists
will be discontinued Dec 1.

The easynet blacklists/spamfilters (blackholes.easynet.nl,
proxies.blackholes.easynet.nl, dynablock.easynet.nl,
spamdomains.blackholes.easynet.nl, and the easynet spamlists) will
be discontinued starting Dec 1 2003.

The zonefiles and associated files will be 'zero-sized' on that day.
The domains will continue to resolve for a long time, but they will
contain nothing more than the test records (127.0.0.2 and
example.com), so they will not catch anything.