[Exim] Hi Everybody

Autor: John Meyer
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Hi Everybody
I have a firewall running Freebsd 4.6 and exim 3.3 - no problem there.
Behind it I have 26 other servers running freebsd 4.7 or 4.8. My problem
is that I have to run sendmail on the servers behind the firewall due to
slow telnet speeds to them. Some mail does however get through, but not
all. Telnetting to sendmail is almost instantaneous, but exim (which I
prefer is very slow.) All servers has exim 4.12. Any suggestions as to
what can cause this.

John Meyer
AST Namibia
Walvisbay