Re: [Exim] Lists antiSpam.

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Andrew - Supernews
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Lists antiSpam.

Tim> Do you use DSBL and, if so, is it before or after CBL in your
Tim> DNSBL list? Just curious, because I added CBL (after
Tim> recommendations here) but after 2 weeks it hadn't actually
Tim> caught anything that wasn't already in DSBL, so I turned it off
Tim> again.

>From the past few hours connection attempts here, based on a single

lookup that stops as soon as it gets one hit, though the fact of
getting a hit on one of these (other than the CBL) isn't in itself
enough for us to block the mail, so these numbers may possibly include
some non-spam:

1523 list.dsbl.org
2 opm.blitzed.org
840 bl.spamcop.net
226 blackholes.easynet.nl
760 spews
63 cbl.abuseat.org
21 sbl.spamhaus.org

That's in order of testing. So even with dsbl, opm, spamcop, easynet
and spews checked first, we get hits on CBL.

(I'll probably drop opm, it's not worth it these days.)

Changing the order around and letting it run for another couple of
hours gave:

1157 cbl.abuseat.org
214 list.dsbl.org
338 bl.spamcop.net