Re: [Exim] Exim and RFC 2821 compliancetoken:201ce6be1e4ee8b…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Willie Viljoen
A: Ken Lowther, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim and RFC 2821 compliancetoken:201ce6be1e4ee8b816008ad52cb06cde:JXr(JcSd
> > If you ask me, they are worth absolutely nothing, especially if we take
this
> > guy as an example. They still continue to do this though, the problem is

not
> > with the cave dwellers who do this, but the people who encourage this,

they
> > are called Human Resources departments.
> >

> Education and training "worth absolutely nothing"? You guys are tough!

So many
> people qualified to throw that first stone now days. :( I guess this is
> easier than emailing the guy a heads up.

You make a good point, but someone with all of those qualifications should
really know to whitelist a mailing list before he sends mail.

I suppose though on throwing the first stone I should apologise to everyone,
I should really not be writing responses today, I'm in the wrong mood to be
writing messages, the initial responses just caught my eye and triggered
some misdirected anger at the human resources profession, and formal
education :)

My apologies.
Will