[Exim] exim -bpc and exiqsumm differs on queue

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Johann Spies
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [Exim] exim -bpc and exiqsumm differs on queue
While exim -bpc shows:

3557

One line in the output of mailq | exiqsumm shows:

4269    34MB     24h      1m  ma2.sun.ac.za

How do I reconcile those two?

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "A new commandment I give unto you; That ye love one
      another. As I have loved you, so ye also must love one
      another.  By this shall all men know that ye are my
      disciples, if ye have love one to another."
                         John 13:34,35