Re: [Exim] Exim and RFC 2821 compliance token:201ce6be1e4ee…

Author: npuhlmann
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim and RFC 2821 compliance token:201ce6be1e4ee8b816008ad52cb06cde:JXr(JcSd
*** Automated Response ***
*** Your original email will not be read without your action! ***

You just sent an email and it is very important to me.
I am trying to cut down on spam and have implemented a new filter.
All you have to do is follow the instructions below and your email will be passed on right away to the me. This only needs to be done once and in the future your emails will go through without any reconfirmation.
Thank you!

Nils Puhlmann <npuhlmann@???>

- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),
Certified Novell Instructor (CNI), Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT),
Netscape/Iplanet Solution Expert, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA),
Check Point Certified Security Engineer (CCSE Firewall-1) -

In order for your message to be delivered to npuhlmann@???, please reply to this message leaving the body of the message intact.