Re: [Exim] Finding the mails sent by one user

Author: Tim Jackson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Finding the mails sent by one user
Hi Vijay, on Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:12:04 -0800 you wrote:

> Can any one tell me how to find out the mails sent by one user in a
> virtual hosting environment..,

It depends how the mails were sent (i.e. how they were injected into
Exim). Were they sent from a shell, from a Perl script running under
suExec, from a PHP script...?

In some cases (e.g. PHP script), there is no real way to tell for certain
unless you have set up something special.

(I'm going to have a bash in the near future at a small PHP patch to allow
logging, via some mechanism, of which PHP script sent a mail if it uses
the mail() command).

Tim