RE: [Exim] Maildir New User

Author: Jason Dale
To: Kirill Miazine
CC: Exim list
Subject: RE: [Exim] Maildir New User
I haven't been following this thread, but there is another
format of the find command that I use:

find ~/Maildir -type f -mtime +7 -ok rm -f {} \;

This does the same as below, except that by using '-ok'
instead of '-exec' (exec is similar to xargs in it's
function), the shell will prompt you for confirmation
before actually removing matched files.

Jason