[Exim] Exim/MySQL/Qpopper problem

Author: Dan Evans
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Exim/MySQL/Qpopper problem
Hi all,

Anyone got any experience of using qpopper 4.0.5 or 4.0.4 with Exim 4.24?
I'm using virtual hosts (with the vexim interface), and the mail is being
sent to the mailbox folders OK, but qpopper - rather than looking in
"/var/mail/domain.com/user/Maildir" is looking in
"/var/mail/domain.com/user".

If I copy the cur, new and tmp files out of "xx/domain.com/user/Maildir"
and into "xx/domain.com/user" then qpopper picks them up fine.

I've tried removing the Maildir part of the smtp drop directory - exim
refuses to play, checked my exim configure file against the vexim suggested
configure file, been searching the web for 20 hours, plus many other weird
and outlandish things that I won't admit to in public, and still no joy.

I've also sent this mail to the vexim list, and will be sending to the
qpopper list as soon as I work out how to.

Any tips (for the problem, not the qpopper list)?

Thanks

Dan