Re: [Exim] Exim 4.14 + Exchange 6 not talking

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: linuxinfo
Para: Tim Jackson
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim 4.14 + Exchange 6 not talking
Thanks for your prompt reply.

The strange thing is that the log show no errors on the delivaries to the
address on the exim server.

And aparently the recipient is not recieving any mail form this domain.

If there had been an error in the log then i would not have been so
confused..

The logging on the exim box is setup as following ..
log_selector = +all +incoming_interface
log_file_path = /home/mail/log/%s               .... so is should show all
errors by my understanding ..

And the server thousands recieves mail for all the domains ??

I'm confused ??
Many Thanks