Re: [Exim] sender verify check disable for some domains

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Tim Jackson
Para: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: Re: [Exim] sender verify check disable for some domains
Hi Thomas, on Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:09:10 +0100 you wrote:

> I use exim 4.24 with exiscan enabled, and have trouble receiving mail
> from a sender which domain does not exist, but I want to receive mail
> from him.

Tell him to fix his DNS then, or stop sending mail from nonexistent
domains. There should be no need for you to change your configuration,
really.

> How can I disable the sender verify checking for several domains ?

Off the top of my head, it should work if you change the "require
verify=sender" line in your RCPT ACL to something like this:

deny  message       = Sender verify failed for $sender_address_domain
     !senders       = *@nonexistent.domain:*@other.nonexistent.domain
     !verify        = sender

You could look the senders up from a file or something if you wanted.

Tim