Re: [Exim] manualroute router misbehaves when used with suff…

Página Inicial
Autor: Nico Erfurth
Para: Marc Haber
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] manualroute router misbehaves when used with suffixes
Marc Haber wrote:

> debug_print on the sympa_suffix_remote router correctly shows that
> -subscribe is detected as $local_part_suffix. How can I have exim keep
> the suffix for the recipient when forwarding to the remote site?
>
> What am I doing wrong?

From the NewStuff-file for 4.21:

<quote>

20.
There's a new generic transport option called rcpt_include_affixes. Its
default value is FALSE. In this state, when an address that has had any
affixes (prefixes or suffixes) removed from the local part is delivered
by any form of SMTP or LMTP, the affixes are not included. For example,
if a router that contains

local_part_prefix = *-

routes the address abc-xyz@??? to an SMTP transport, the
envelope is delivered with

RCPT TO:<xyz@???>

However, if rcpt_include_affixes is set TRUE, the whole local part is
included in the RCPT command. This option applies to BSMTP deliveries by
the appendfile and pipe transports as well as to the lmtp and smtp
transports.

</quote>

Nico