Re[2]: [Exim] temporarily rejected RCPT -> fixed itself?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Richard Welty
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re[2]: [Exim] temporarily rejected RCPT -> fixed itself?
On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 23:14:57 +0100 Sander Smeenk <ssmeenk@???> wrote:

> Quoting Marilyn Davis (marilyn@???):

> > 2003-11-16 11:12:59 1ALSKR-0000jB-MO SA: calling spamc -s 272384
> > 2003-11-16 11:12:59 1ALSKR-0000jB-MO SA: PANIC: Unexpected error on
> > header line write, file sa-exim.c, line 834: Broken pipe
> > So, what happened? If it helps, I've attached my configure file.

> I don't want to be rude or anything, but didn't the above PANIC line
> tell you anything? Especially, it following directly after sa-exim
> telling it's about to call spamc? Could it perhaps be a problem with
> spamassassin's spamd not accepting the connection from spamc?

in general, temp rejects right after a reboot generally mean that some
anciliary process (PostgreSQL, MySQL, clamd, etc.) didn't start
at the same time as exim.

to fix, restart the processes. to fix permanently, review and correct
your broken startup scripts.

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@???