Re: [Exim] temporarily rejected RCPT -> fixed itself?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tim Jackson
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] temporarily rejected RCPT -> fixed itself?
Hi Dominik, on Mon, 17 Nov 2003 23:19:48 +0100 you wrote:

> * Marilyn Davis <marilyn@???> [2003-11-17 21:33]:
> > 2003-11-16 11:12:59 1ALSKR-0000jB-MO SA: PANIC: Unexpected error on
> > header line write, file sa-exim.c, line 834: Broken pipe
> I'm just guessing, but maybe this means, sa-exim couldn't connect
> to your spamd? Either way, I think this PANIC error in sa-exim
> caused the temp. reject of Exim.

Not the earlier tempreject errors in his post (and in the subject line),
because they're at RCPT time, so can't be anything to do with SA.

(True though that these SA errors would have caused a DATA-time
tempreject, and do look like a problem with spamd: Marilyn, I think you
experienced two distinct problems here, one at RCPT time and one at DATA
time)

Tim