Re: [Exim] SMTP conections rejected

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Willie Viljoen
Para: Butler, Chad, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] SMTP conections rejected
This sounds asif your Exim master daemon process is getting killed. Make
sure you have a stable daemon, don't build with anything you don't need,
extras are usually untested and can lead to instability. Also, check for a
strange firewalling set-up or something like portsentry (don't use,
vulnerable) that might be causing the firewall to deny some connections to
port 25.

I recommend Exim 4.

Will