RE: [Exim] exim RPM updates for RHEL 2.1, 3 and Fedora Core …

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nic Doye
Para: Andreas Metzler, exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] exim RPM updates for RHEL 2.1, 3 and Fedora Core 1
Thanks for that. Also my RPMs don't work for fedora core 1. I've put an
updated version of the SPEC file on the ftp server which works, but
gives a shell error before building (which I haven't worked out).

Thanks again,
nic

> Nigel: is there any chance of you merging these changes into your Spec
> file and future RPMs?

This was not derived from the latest rpms as it does not use
alternatives, and it still ships the outdated manpage.
http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20031006/060966.htm
              cu andreas