Re: [Exim] Problem with rewrite rules

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Raphael Berghmans
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Problem with rewrite rules
On Sun, 16 Nov 2003, Raphael Berghmans wrote:

> > That is not a legal From: field. The @ character in the "phrase" part
> > should be quoted. The non-ASCII accented characters are also not legal
> > according to the RFC, though Exim will allow them.
>
> Ok, but it seems when there is accented characters (iso-8859-1 encoding)
> the quotes are removed and then the @ is not protected.

Exim does not of itself mess with header lines, unless you have
rewriting specified. I can't remember if you posted the rewrite rule
before - sorry, I'm just too busy at the moment. Have you got something
that is rewriting the "phrase" part of the header line?

If you can set up a test using -d to get debugging output, it should
show where the rewriting is happening.